Boxing Pads

RDX J12 Criancas Almofadas de Boxe Preto Couro vegano

€40,32 €35,06 Sale
inkl. MwSt.
FPR-T15MB
Approved by

Product Description

Desportivo, vibrante e compacto - perfeito para jovens atletas que gostam de almofadas de apoio. Especialmente desenvolvidas para mãos mais pequenas, estas almofadas de focagem também podem ser utilizadas por adultos. Pele de combate ConvEX pele couro projetado para máxima absorção de choque, enquanto o foco mitts próprios são desenvolvidos para brocas combinadas rápidas. Sessões de treino mais longas e inúmeras sessões de treino - estas almofadas de foco foram construídas para tirar os seus leões jovens da toca e para a selva.

• O couro de combate à pele ConvEX durará por inúmeras sessões antes de apresentar quaisquer sinais de desgaste.
  • Corte semelhante ao nosso design inteligente - o acolchoamento de espuma EVA-LUTION melhorado permite uma melhor absorção de choques.
  • Compartimento manual com costuras duplas para uma resistência excepcional.
  • A malha sob o compartimento da mão absorve o suor e permite que o ar preso passe para uma melhor gestão do impacto.
  • Perfeito para brocas rápidas e combos rápidos.
Shipping & Return Policy
Delivery
  • Please order before  UK14:00 for your order to be shipped TODAY.
  • Delivery within the UNITED KINGDOM will be within 4-6 working days.
  • For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
Returns
  • In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
  • For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here

Secure Your Palms Effectively

If you're looking for an upgrade to your current punching mitts, then the RDX T15 Noir might be the Holy Grail of boxing. It offers superior protection with its palm dome design and precision-engineered EZ grip ball that fits perfectly against your palms during impacts so your hands can stay snug and secure.

No More Sweat Build-up

Forget mitts that leave your hands feeling suffocating – there's a better way to hit the gym! RDX T15 Noir Punch mitts are here to save the day with their cleverly designed perforated compartments that eliminate sweat build-up. No more having to worry about the distraction of sweaty palms as you spend hours training – let this revolutionary design help you pick up the pace every time

The Mitts That Don't Leave You

Forget the days of continuously buying new mitts in all your training sessions because RDX has developed the perfect solution. Get your hands on RDX T15 Noir that gives you maximum protection and will stay with you forever. They'll be your trusty sidekick through every single round of workouts, thanks to their durable ConvEX skin combat leather. Built to last in any given situation, the mitts are your best bet for quality and longevity.

Absorbs The Shocks With Grace

While other mitts may lessen the impact, they often don't prevent it altogether. The premium-built RDX T15 Noir with triple-layered foam has EVA-LUTION Foam for extra protection. This foam works like a cushion for your hands, absorbing and distributing impacts evenly. Combining that with SpongeX technology provides more resistance against high-intensity force, and Max-Shock Equilibrium Foam keeps the mitts from crumpling under pressure--literally!

Catch The Strikes Easily

The strategy is to protect yourself from all kicks and strikes during the training. And what if we made protecting yourself easier? The RDX T15 Noir provides the perfect solution – its unique dome-shaped design gives you the upper hand to catch those strikes quickly. The ingeniously crafted contours offer extra protection and keep your palms safe.

Make An Impact Easily

Step into the training with RDX T15 Noir, and everyone will take notice. This newest classic design is an unbeatable combination of perfect manufacturing, stylish appearance, and ideal fit that will amplify your training experience. With its lightweight construction and reliable padding, this professional quality boxing glove is designed to give you the ultimate advantage so you can impact.

F.A.Q.

ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?

Shopping with RDX is 100% safe & secure! We value our customer’s information and value their presence. Please review RDX Privacy Policy for further details.

DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?

We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.

IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?

We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at info@rdxsports.com.

HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?

To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.

WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?

To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.

DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?

Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.

Recently viewed products

Describe your recently viewed products here